Ramble Junkie homepage

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Holidays Intro

If I won the lottery I would travel the world.

I would never stop.

I stand true to the belief that whoever says "I wouldnt know what to do with that kind of money" just doesnt have enough imagination.

I would travel by ship.
I would refurbish an old Fluyt so that it was "authentic pirate ship" on the outside, but with all the mod-cons such as electricity, heating and wi-fi on the inside.
I would employ just enough crew to keep things running smoothly - ALL of them would be the kind of people I would have a laugh getting drunk with - and I would sail from port to port having adventures. 

Alas. Since I dont live in that world, I dont have that money, and if I want to take more than 2 consecutive weeks off work I have to get a doctors note telling them I died, I have to settle for my occasional mid-season getaways. This is them. Oh how I wish there were more....!